I am currently involved with a few things that have proceeds going directly to various charities. You should get involved and help out! It’s for a good cause. 🙂
– For the entire month of April, 50% of all print sales from my website are going to TWLOHA (a charity for depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide). This is a subject I am close to because I suffered from some of those thing in my past. So, please, if you have the funds, purchase a print. The 50% that is not going to charity is going to the printing, packaging, and shipping, so I’m really not doing this for me.
You can purchase prints here: https://chelseachristian.com/purchase/purchase-prints/
– The Modified Dolls’ newest magazine is out, and I’m in it (photographed by Pissed Off Pistol Photography). Proceeds from this magazine are going to the charity Autism Speaks. It’s inexpensive, and also helps a great cause.
You can purchase a copy here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/366558/follow
Ok, so those are the only things I’m currently doing to benefit charity, but I have a lot more things in the works. 🙂
– Licked Magazine’s 2nd edition was published, and I’m in it (photographed by John T Photography, makeup by Jessie Marie Makeup Artistry, and hair by Intertwine Hair Design).
You can purchase a copy here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/365792
I will also be offering the image of me that is in the magazine as a print from my site. Watch for it to be release very soon here: https://chelseachristian.com/purchase/purchase-prints/
– With the release of the Instagram app for Android, I’m now on Instagram! Follow me: chelseachristian
I’ll have lots of pictures from my daily life and behind the scenes shots from shoots. 🙂
– I am still booking for my trip up the East Coast. Dates can be found on my main page.